Do you know that the page load time of a website can affect its ranking in search results? Have you ever tested the speed of your website? Don’t worry if your website takes more time than others. You can follow some simple tips to lower the load time of your website. And, here you go!
- Keep the number of plugins to the minimum
- Check the performance of your plugins
- Use an optimized WordPress theme for your website
- Optimize your Images
- Apply CSS Sprite (if you can)
- Utilize a WordPress cache plugin