Depending on your subscribed plans, you may send email campaigns to your address book contacts.
To create a campaign, assuming you already have a template in place, follow these steps:
- From your left navigation, click on “Email Campaigns” and choose “Add Campaign“
- Give a unique name to your Campaign so you can identify it later if you saved it as a draft
- Choose “Group“, i.e. Email List
- Select a “Template“, i.e. Designed Template*
- Review your “Email Content“
- Click on “Save as Draft” if you want to work on your email campaign at a later point
- Click once on “Send” to push the email campaign right now and wait for confirmation
* When you select a “Template“, many fields are auto-filled and are editable for additional customization.
Advanced Tip: If you would like to schedule your email campaign to be sent out at a specific date and time, checkmark “Schedule Delivery” and make a selection. Once set, make sure you click on “Save Scheduled” button.